Duration:- 15 Days
- DAY 01: Delhi Arrival 18th March-You arrive at Delhi airport late evening will be welcomed at the airport and will be transferred to your hotel in Delhi, Overnight at the hotel in Delhi.
- Day 02: Delhi 19th March -We start the early morning after the breakfast with a tour of Jama Masjid located in old part of Delhi, this majestic mosque was built by Mughal emperor Shahjahan, you will enjoy a rickshaw ride over here in the alleys of old Delhi, a truly memorable occasion. Later we explore Lutyens Delhi-India GATE, Rashtrapati Bhawan – the house of Indian president where once upon a time the viceroy of British era used to stay, Lunch at an Indian restaurant and then in afternoon explore Kutub Minar a minaret situated in south Delhi built in 12 century followed by Humayun’s tomb the mausoleum known to be the motivation for The Taj Mahal. Overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
- Day 03: Delhi – Chandigarh 20 March After breakfast today we will drive to Chandigarh also known as city beautiful, it was the first planned city of Independent India designed by architect Le Corbusier, upon arrival check in at the hotel, afternoon visit to the Sukhna lake, evening at the sector 17 markets where you can enjoy the cultural activities at the open air auditorium amidst an Indian Bazaar. Overnight at hotel in Chandigarh.
- Day 04: Chandigarh – Shimla 21 March In the morning we visit the rock gardens a beautiful sculpture garden designed by Nekchand using all kind of scrap like water bottles, utensils etc. Then we drive to Shimla situated around 125 km, the evening is free for you to explore the city of Shimla and have a stroll on its famous mall road.
- Day 05: Shimla 22 March-Today after breakfast we will set on an excursion to Jakhu hills the highest peak in Shimla later we also pay homage to Lord Hanuman at the Jakhu temple, later we visit some old structures in the city built during the British rule, The Indian Institute of advanced studies and a museum housing very artifacts of Indian history and culture later evening free for exploring the market at the Mall road or the ridge. Overnight stay at Shimla.
- Day 06: Shimla - Kufri - Chail – Shimla-23rd March -Today after breakfast we set on to explore the picturesque Kufri valley known for its pristine natural beauty, Kufri has a skiing resort where skiing activity is done in winters when it snows, you also go up to visit Mahasu the peak, later visit Chail known for the highest cricket ground built in the year 1893, the altitude is 2443-metres from sea level, they also have a famous polo ground over here, later retire to hotel in Shimla for overnight stay.
- Day 07: Shimla – Manali -24th March -The serpentine roads in the hills overlooking a beautiful river alongside greeting you on your way to Manali from Shimla, on the way we visit Kullu where the various Gods revered by hill people reside with beautiful orchards, later drive to Manali, Overnight at hotel in Manali.
- Day 08: Manali-25th MarchThis morning we start our day with a visit to the Hidimba temple nestled in high cedar forest linked with the wife of Bheema a mythical character from Mahabharata, we also visit beautiful Tibetan monasteries – the Gadhan Thekchoking Gompa and the Himalayan Nyingamapa Gompa. These monasteries depict the lifestyle of Tibetan Buddhist settled over here, Paintings over here depict the times of Buddha you can rotate the prayer wheels rotated by Buddhist for salvation we also visit Manu temple and Vashishtha village. Evening at your disposal to explore Manali town.
- Day 09: Manali - Rohtang Pass-26th march-Today we set off on an excursion to high Rohtang pass situated at 3978 meters (50 km from Manali) this pass connects Manali with Lahaul and Spiti areas, you can indulge in various adventure activities over here like Paragliding, rock climbing etc. Overnight at hotel in Manali.
- Day 10: Manali – Dharamshala 27th March The winding hill rods will entice you on your way to Dharamshala the second capital of the hill state of Himachal, Dalai Lama the spiritual master of Tibetan Buddhists stays over here, upon arrival be welcomed and check in at the hotel. Evening at the hotel.
- Day 11: Dharamshala-28th March-Dharamshala is the capital of the Tibetan Govt. in exile lead by Dalailama. You can explore the subusrbs of Dharamshala like Forsytheganj, Mcleodganj, you can see some beautiful Tibetan artifacts of Tibetan art and culture over here, Overnight Art Dharamshala.
- Day 12: Dharamshala – Dalhousie-29th March -We drive to Dalhousie known for its picturesque scenic beauty; Dalhousie was the favourite summer retreat of the British rulers is immersed in nature and enjoys the mansions built during the British times. Overnight at hotel in Dalhousie.
- Day 13: Dalhousie - Khajjiar – Chamba 30th March-Khajjiar is also known as mini Switzerland,known for its pristine natural beauty, its known for its plateau grass lands you can enjoy horse riding go for nature walks, visit lakes, temples etc overnight at temple in Dalhousie situated 24 kms from Khajjiar.
- Day 14: Dalhousie – Amritsar-31st March-Khajjiar is also known as mini Switzerland, known for its pristine natural beauty, its known for its plateau grasslands you can enjoy horse riding go for nature walks, visit lakes, temples etc overnight at the temple in Dalhousie situated 24 km from Khajjiar.
- Day 15: Amritsar-1st April-Today we set off very early morning to the Sikh temple Sri Darbar Sahib, the sanctity and the early morning environment will engross you in bliss, the community kitchen feeds 50000 people in a day, also see The Durga Mata Temple and Jalian Wala memorial, Afterwards drive back to Delhi with your private car and driver.Our tour ends.